Friday, July 24, 2015

Heritage 2015 -A Historical moment in Pentecost!!!

That's literally the way I feel about this years Heritage Conference!!! I believe that this conference will go down in the history of Pentecost and I am so honored and privileged to have been a part of it!!! Of course I want to do a special post on the services before I get to all the funnnnn stuff!!! Soooooooo where do I start??? I can't tell you sermon by sermon because for one thing I can't remember all the preachers and for another thing, literally everything is all jumbled up and mixed together in my mind!!! Therefore, I think what I will do is write key points of things that stood out to me!!!
.
#1 Unity with our elders!!!
 One of the preachers spoke about the passing on of the torch to the next generation. He used the example of when runners, I think its sprint running, not really to sure on that, anyway, as they are running, when they pass the baton to the other runner...They can't drop it... What happens when passing the baton from one runner to the other? For at least a moment, they both have to be holding on to the baton at the same time!!! Annnnnd that stood out to me SOOOO MUCH!!! If we want this, that has come before us, to be passed on to us, WE HAVE TO BE UNIFIED with our elders!!! If we don't connect with them, we're gonna miss it!!! I pray God give us a spirit of UNITY with those that have come before us! Help us to be in one mind and one accord! Bind us together with cords that cannot be broken! "Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls..." (Jeremiah 6:16)
.
#2 They believe in us!!!
These elders, these great men of God! Might men of prayer and valor, BELIEVE IN US!!! They have confidence in us that we are going to carry on this gospel message, the torch in a dark, dark, DARK WORLD!!! That just stood out to me so much, they believe that, we, can become what THEY ARE!!! ME!!! Lil OH ME!!! Who am I? I'm NO ONE...YET, They have every confidence in ME to become what they are now at the end of their lives. Well, maybe NOT an elder preacher, LOL, buuuuuut ya know, a Godly wifey that I'm sure they have...or some of them have!!! That just stood out to me SO MUCH!!! They believe in ME!!! They said over and over again, we have confidence in you guys, we have no doubt in our minds!!! And it left me with a feeling of desiring to be what they believe I can be! I have no greater desire than to be a Godly woman of legacy... A woman of virtue...of prayer...A woman after God's own heart! With God's help and direction, I can do it!!! They have confidence in me...there's no doubt in their minds...These great men of God, they believe in me and I'm going to do it! I'm going to live up to what they believe I can be!!!
.
#3 My Message!!!
 Thursday night, was the message I needed to hear it! "The Rod Of God" Its the message that spoke directly to me...like God designed it for me! I don't wanna get to personal ya know, buuuuut I was saying to God during the message, speak to me, speak to ME!!! Tell me what I need to hear...PULEEEEZE GOD!!! Then BAM, he said EXACTLEY what I needed to hear!!! I'm LIKE WOW!!! Okaaaaaaaaaay God I got your message!!! And it was super cool because one of my friends had just literally given me the same advice but in a different way...I was like, DUUUUDE, your in line with the Holy Ghost...I'll talk to you more often...Haha..jk...buuuuuut really...they WERE IN LINE WITH THE HOLY GHOST!!! Annnnnnd Thursday night, I left FULL!!! I coulda gone home that night happy and satisfied...buuuuuuuut God had MORE!!!
.
#4 THE POWER!!!
Sooooooo Friday morning during the first preaching, ummmm I think it was Bro. Moody he was preaching a good message, buuuuut honestly what happened at the end, and I stand to be corrected if i'm wrong, but what Happened at the end in my opinion really had nothing to do with his actual sermon. His sermon was coming to a close when another one of the elders walked up to him, said something in his ear and Elder Moody immediately started shaking and speaking in tongues. Then he walked directly over to Bro. Burgess, laid hands on him and Bro. Burgess fell out on the platform under the power of God. Then Bro. Moody just started telling us that there is POWER, there is sooooo much power of God and we NEED TO GET A HOLD OF IT!!! We have to get a hold of that power!!! Then I watched in aw as he hardly even laid his hand just lightly on another ministers head and he fell out on the platform as well. I was so in aw of that! I know it wasn't THE MAN himself, buuuuut THE ANNOINTING OF GOD that was sooooo strong and powerful in that man!!! WOW!!! Then other elders began laying hands on other younger ministers and more of them were falling out out or just shaking under the presence and anointing of God!!! And of course it broke out all over the sanctuary and they said that night that we were all praying for over two hours!!! I was sooooo shocked to hear that because honestly, it did NOT feel that way at all!!!
.
#5 MORE POWER!!!
Friday night Elder Morton preached...it was a GREAT MESSAGE and of course he had us all cracking up and laughing over and over again!!! I think my favorite thing he said was, They say that behind every good man, is a really good wife!!! Everyones like amening and then he says, SO WHAT HAPPENED TO ME???? AHAHAHA!!! The other hysterical thing he said was something about his gravesite...buuuut my mind has blanked out!!! LOL Anywayz, he ended his sermon on a happy note, We sang, "Its real! Its real! I know its real!!!" Then he just handed he mike back to Bro. Johnson for service to be dismissed or whatever...annnnnnnd Honestly...I was READY TO GO!!!
.
I know that sounds carnal buuuuut I was soooooooo TIRED!!! Well, Bro. Johnson didn't think it was time to go yet, he was like telling us you know, lets just linger in God's presence a little longer, come on young people worship the Lord, He was exhorting us, come on, pray! annnnnnd i'm just gonna be REAL with you all so don't be judging me...ahaha... my prayer was like, God, I LOVE YOU!!! You know I do, buuuuuuut I"M SERIOUSLEY SOOOO TIRED!!! 3hrs of sleep is NOT ENOUGH...Like, I could actually fall asleep standing up right now, God, puleeeeeze WAKE ME UP sooooo I can be spiritual...I'm jus sayin Lord...I'm jus sayin
.
Well all of the sudden a hush fell over the whole entire sanctuary as one of the Elders on the platform, which was literally on the complete opposite, diagonally away from us, he began to give tongues, then he was done and there was utter silence in there, and then BAM! Right, like LITERALLY IN FRONT OF ME THE WHOLE ENTIRE SERVICE, Bro. Foster gave tongues, and let me tell you something, THAT WOKE ME UP!! With the other elder being on the platform, so far away from where I was sitting, I was NOT expecting that to come from the man of God sitting directly in front of me! When he began to speak out I was so startled, I like jolted back in surprise! Then there was more tongues that came forth and then Bro. Johnson said, Ok, NOW WE WAIT for the interpretation. We waited a few minutes and then Bro. Foster gave the interpretation, I can't remember all of it but here is some of it...
.
1. There will be times in the future where things are so hard, so dark, that we will wonder where God is. When that happens we can look back to this service, this night, and know that God said, I am with you always.
2. Those that submit and obey will be saved, those that do not will be lost.
3. Those the submit and obey will not only be saved but will stand bright and be a light in this dark generation and souls will be saved!!!
 * Guess what I'm doing??? SUBMITTING AND OBEYING...duh...that's not a hard one to figure out!!!
.
Well as soon as Bro. Foster was done giving the interpretation, the spirit of God just swept over that entire sanctuary as crys, wailing, weeping, speaking in tongues, worship, travailing and a spirit of intercession just broke forth around the whole entire building!  We prayed and prayed for hours...No CLUE how long it was!!! It was AWESOME!!! It was AMAZING!!! I didn't think it could get any better than the morning service, BUT IT DID!!! Words can't NOT describe the way it was that night! Can you imagine how much greater that feeling is going to be when we get to heaven??? Think about it...Literally just basking in God's presence!!! Its gonna be WORH IT ALL!!!!
(Picture stolen from THE KIFLE CHORONICLES...you guys are to good of friends to have me arrested for this!!! Hee, hee!;)
.
#6 Blessed!!!
It was such a blessing to me to NOT ONLY be blessed by God myself, buuuuut to see all my friends as well being blessed!!! God binding us together in prayer, uniting our hearts and spirits together as sisters in the family of God! I can't tell you how blessed I was to see Hanna literally being SO BLESSED BY God!!! I'm telling you all, the moment Bro. Foster was done giving that interpretation, BAM, the Holy Ghost just like literally hit Hanna full force...Like a Holy Ghost semi crashed into her and a Holy Ghost dump truck poured out on her!!! I was like WOW!!! And I was just blessed to have some of it fall off of her and onto me!!! Like, LORD, just let me have my lil sista's crumbs!  I was just so happy for her! We all have memorial moments in our lives and I know this was for sure one for her!!! (You can read her Heritage post HERE! Its, WAAAAAY more organized than my version!!! LOL)
.
#7 THERE IS A GOD!!!
Ok, sooooo first of all, lets clarify that its NOT like I didn't already know and believe that there IS a God before this conference, it just strongly reinforced what I ALREADY knew!!! This is what I got...You know what, people try and try and try over and over again to use logic and scientific evidence to prove or disprove that there IS or ISN'T a God!!! And those are some good tools to use when trying to prove the existence of God, YES, buuuuuut put all that aside, ONE MOMENT in God's presence, is ALL I need to know, THAT THERE IS A GOD!!! After feeling the AWESOME feeling of God's spirit, I just thought to myself, I don't need ANY OTHER EVIDENCE to know that GOD IS REAL!!! I know He is REAL because I've FELT HIM!!! I don't care what new evidence or theory that this world comes up with, I KNOW JESUS IS REAL!!! Not only do I talk to him...HE talks to ME!!! He's real!!! HE'S REAL!!! THERE IS A GOD and His name is JESUS!!!
.
#8 Historical Moment!!!
Did I mention to you all that this conference will be marked as a Historical Moment in the history of Pentecost??? Weeeeeeeeeellllll...Let me tell you again...IT WILL BE...MARK MY WORDS...HERITAGE 2015...HISTORICAL MOMENT!!! Make a memorial!!!
.
"And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations." (Exodus 3:15)
.
"And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua:..." (Exodus 17:14)
.
"And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations;..." (Exodus 12:14)
.
Lets NOT forget this conference EVERRR you guys!!! Lets make a memorial to remind us in the future, for good and bad times and a story to pass on to our children!!!

♥Mary Frances :)
*To see more about Heritage 2015, go HERE or HERE or HERE