Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Shopkins!!!

You guys, sooooooooo aside from the Heart-shaped-sprinkle-sunglasses, I discovered something else today that I want for my birthday....
SHOPKINS!!!
The kids I babysit for showed them to me today!!! They're like, little, little, MINIATURE household appliances with CUTE little faces!!! LOOK AT THEM!!! I was like, SQUEALING when the kids showed them to me!!! Annnnnnnd they all have names too!!!
This is Bubbles, its cleaning spray!!!
This is a lil toilet plunger annnnnd LOOK, its WINKING!!! LOLOL
This is coffee and a coffee pot...not sure of their names...LOL


Annnnnnnnnnnnd LOOK this is a BABY Shopkins!!! All the baby ones are FUZZY!!! I was like sqealing soooooo loud for this one!!! I'm like, OMW! Its SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE!!! And then Wesley the boy was imitating me, "Its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!"
 
 the kids were laughing hysterically about me loving the shopkins so much!!! Pretty sure i'm THE ONLY babysitter they've everrrrr had that LOVES SHOPKINS!!! Buuuuuuuuuuuuut THEN AGAIN, why do you think they LOVE ME??? Cuz theres no one like THE MAR BEAR!!!
♥Mary Frances :)