Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Early Birthday present!!!

My big sis, T, got me a new suitcase for my bday!!! It's really nice! Swiss brand, black with pink trimming and it has those 360 rotation wheels!!! I've always seen people at the airport with those and thought they looked sooooo COOL!!! Annnnd now I'm gonna be the one lookin cool!!! Hee, hee!!!!
It was kinda pricey buuuuuuuut I really wanted and needed this sooooo THANK YOU THERESA!! PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! ! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! I'm sooooooo excited for this summer!!! Wooooooohoooooooo!!!
♥Mary Frances :)
P.S. My mom asked if there was ANYTHING else that I wanted for my bday and I said that THE ONLY THING I could think of was some heart-shaped-sprinkle sunglasses!!! She was like, WHAT?! Really??? I'm like, YES Mommy poo, after almost 32 years, you should KNOW your baby girl by NOW, REALLY, that's ALL want!!! :))))