Thursday, May 7, 2015

When a guy dumps you...

Ladies, have you everrrrr wondered WHAT you should do when a guy DUMPS YOU??? Whats the right thing? What should I do? What should I say? How should I act??? Weeeeeeeeeeelllll let me all tell you what I thought as a 15-year-old!!!! We WONDER THESE THINGS!!!
.
Soooo at 15, I started writing whe I was 15! The first thing I wrote was a novel for teens!!!! Annnnnnnnnd just the other day I found the very first of my writings on the bookshelf in my room!!! 16 years later, I'm laughing HYSTERICALLY at my writings and WHAT I thought should be done when a guy dumps!!!
 Sooooo in my story this girl Melanie Edwards, the main character gets dumped by her boyfriend at Dairy Queen!!!! Sooooo guess what she does???? When she gets up to leave, she takes her melted Sundae and dumps it over her NOW ex's head!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! And then it says that there was melted ice cream, whip cream and syrup dripping down his face! And smack dab in the middle of his head there is a CHERRY ON TOP!!!!

Bahahahaahahahahahaahahhahahaha!!! I'm like, WOW MARY!!! WOW!!! Buuuuuuuuuut then second thought i'm like,WHY didn't I ACTUALLY do this when I did get dumped by my boyfriend???? Like, HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO MARY!!!!
.
Ooooooh well, theres ALWAYS NEXT TIME!!!! AHAHAHA!!! Forget all that NICE GIRLS STUFF, Next guy that dumps me, I'm gonna be like, NOPE!!! Your NOT allowed to do this OVERRR THE PHONE, through email or text, you gonna dump me, your gonna do it TO MY FACE, LIVE annnnnd IN PERSON...
AT DAIRY QUEEN!!!;)
♥Mary Frances :)