Friday, May 1, 2015

I would like to present to you all...


THE FIRE WORK BUN!!!
This is my newest hairdo in which I am QUITE proud of!!! Hee, hee!!! This hairdo is where you do a high bun on your head, then you curl the ends, pull them apart to a crazy-cute design then your FREEZE them with your Aussie hairspray!!! Annnnnnnnd it resembles my FAVORITE fire work!!!
DO YOU GUYS SEE THE RESEMBLANCE!?!?!?!?
I'm pretty sure Apostolic females EVERYWHERE will now start doing THE FIREWORK BUN!!! Husbands will be requesting it! Brother's will be aproving it annnnd pastors will be promoting it!!! Annnnnnd they will all say, Saw it on CLASSIC MARY MOMENTS!!!!  Hee, hee!!! ;)
Anywayz, I was informing everyone after prayer last week that it was my FIREWORK BUN cuz it looked like a fire work was coming out of it and my sis says, I was ACTUALLY thinking it looked MORE LIKE your bun had thrown up!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That soooooo CRACKED ME UP!!!! Still laughing about that one!!!
♥Mary Frances :)