Monday, April 20, 2015

Big miracles!!!

Last Sunday after Jubilee service, Kim went out to eat with us all at Cheesecake Factory. Sooooo while we're sitting there waiting to be seated, I'm telling Kim about all the visitors we had our church that morning and as I'm telling her about that, one of my friends from a home missions church in Cali was texting me about all the visitors THEY had that morning! So i'm like telling Kim and she's like, You know what Mary, I don't even want to hear about it because I WANT this happening at MY CHURCH!!!
.
 She's like, MARY, I told my pastor that I WANT TO SEE THE MIRACLES AT OUR CHURCH!!!! She's being totally dramatic, Where are they Mary??? WHERE ARE OUR MIRACLES??? Before I could even say anything my sis speaks up, Miracles at YOUR CHURCH KIM??? I think they just got a pretty big one!!! Kim's like, HUH??? T's like, YEAH...
YOUR BACK!!!
 I'm like YEAH booyah GIRRRRRL what are  you talking about, that right there is a MIRACLE!!! Ahahahahahahahaha!!! It may not seem like a miracle to some, buuuuut to ME its a miracle!!! My Kimmy Kat being back in church is MY MIRACLE!!! If you could only know the tears I cried and wept praying for my friends salvation...Yes, its a MIRACLE!!! My God is a prayer answering God!!!
.
 The Bible says in John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."
.When you think about all the things that Jesus did, its rather perplexing, what could we possibly do that is even greater than devils being cast out or raising a man from the dead??? 
.
 Buuuuuut something GREATER did happen!!!
"And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."
 
What could possibly be greater than a life being restored from ruin and death??? The ONLY thing greater would be to have THE VERY GOD, our creator, our healer, our restorer, our resurrection, our redeemer, our Jehovah, our SAVIOR, LIVING INSIDE OF US!!! So often we question and wonder, where are the miracles like we read about in the Bible days??? We read about them, But what about NOW???
.
Bishop Abbott has always taught us this one thing, there is NO GREATER MIRACLE than when someone receives THE HOLY GHOST!!! When a life is transformed a life is transformed!!! Yes, the gift of the Holy Ghost is INDEED the greatest MIRACLE any of us could ever experience!!! If you wanna see a miracle, just find another person that needs the Holy Ghost and then WATCH them as they receive it!!! Look NO FURTHER MY FRIENDS!!! You want a miracle, just get JESUS living inside of you!!!
You wanna see miracles Kim???? BIG MIRACLES??? Just look in the mirror Kimmy Kat!!!
 Just look in THE MIRROR!!!
♥Mary Frances :)
Looooooove you forever bestie!!! Purrrrrrrr!!!!