Monday, March 23, 2015

Happppppy MONDAY!!!

Dear continually discouraged people...
I just wanna say YO...
 Woooot! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!
.
Yes, I want to be an encourager, HOWEVER, I think its only fair that you all know that I didn't make the cheerleading squad in high school!!! I know, I know...total SHOCKER!!! :]
.
"And David was greatly distressed...but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God."
When your feeling down, try encouraging YOURSELF IN THE LORD!!!! Just start thinking about the goodness of Jesus annnnnnd ALL that He has done!!! I know its Monday you guys, buuuut lets have a great week this week walking in the spirit, walking with JESUS!!! No matter what we're going through, God is STILL GOOD!!! All the time My God is GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! So, so, SO, SOOOOOOO very, very GOOOOOOOOD!!!! No matter what happens, He STILL saved my soul from a burning hell!!! God IS worthy of the highest praise!!! He makes my heart PURRRRRRRRR!!!!
HAPPPPPPY MONDAY!!!
.
"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalm 118:24)
 
 
 

♥Mary Frances :)