Thursday, March 26, 2015

Blog round up!!! #2

I like to gather up some really good, thought provoking, encouraging, inspiring posts from fellow bloggers and of course some of my own latest as well. God is doing great things in the lives and through the lives of other bloggers! Healings, victories, deliverance, Holy Ghost outpourings, and much more!!! Check out these posts I've selected and if you've come across another post from a blogger that perhaps I don't know about, please feel free to email me about it at MaryFrancesWriting@gmail.com
.
Now is not the time to be careless!!!
Becoming a Spark Plug!!!
Dear Cows!!!
Do I really want to be a teacher?!
Heritage 2014
 (Read the Heritage one ALL the way to the end to know about the amazing
move of God that happened with these young people!)
Last Sunday!!!
Sciatica Healing!!!
Modesty Venting!!!
When I Just wanted to be ordinary!
By Popular Request!
Right Before A Diamond!
The Truth about being used!!!
Dumpster diving???


You can check out the 
first blog round up HERE!!!
♥Mary Frances :)