Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Disneyland-haunted-mansion-adventure!!!

So when I was about 13 or 14 years old my family went with the Abbott's family to Disneyland on the way to PSR( which is now WCC) So as sooooon as we got there, us older kids pretty much went off on our own, leaving "The babies" with my mom and Bro. and Sis. Abbott. (The babies were my two younger brothers and Denae! LOL!) Sooooooo since we were on our OWN, we decided we would risk going on the haunted mansion ride...Oooooooooo! Cause we were just like SOOOO cool! LOL
.
If you have ever ridden this ride, you know that its really NOT that scary...BUT things just ALWAYS seem to happen with ME!!! Soooo I end up seated with Devi and like the WHOLE time I'm just like whooping, hollering and screaming just to be obnoxious and try and scare the people behind me! WEEEEEEEELLLL... we get to the end of the ride and it like slows down and you can see in these electronic mirrors ghosts and its supposed to look in the mirror like they are sitting RIGHT in between you and the other passenger...but I'm just whatever...its all fake..this is lame...totally trying to scare other people.
.
The more and more we get closer to the end...I am trying to like reach out and touch the ghosts but of course I can't because its an electronic image. So at one point we come to this COMPLETE stop...We are just sitting there...so OF COURSE I get bored! I look up and see this statue like SOOOO close to us! I'm like OH COOL! I tell Devi, as I reach my hand out to touch the statue..."LOOK AT THIS ONE!!! this statue looks SOOOOOOOOOOO REAL!" And as my hand starts touching the statues cheek, the statue...LOOKS AT ME and says...
"Thats because I AM REAL!" 
.
 AAAUUUUUGGHHHH!!!
I screamed SOOOOOOOOOOOO LOUD!!! It WAS A MAN!!! A REAL, LIVE, BREATHING MAN!!! Like some  construction worker or something!!! I was like sooooooooo freaked out for like 15 seconds....then of course HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER!!!!
.
I still can't believe I was like touching some man's cheek!!! I wonder what he was thinking??? BAHAHAHA!!! AnywayZ, Leave it to me to NOT be scared of the ACTUAL ride buuuut then ending up SCARING MYSELF!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Such a CLASSIC MARY MOMENT!!! Hee, hee!!!
 
♥Mary Frances :)