Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Mommy Poo!!!

I just wanted to take a moment to say Happy Birthday to THE BEST mom in the whole world!!! There is NO one like MY MOM!!! I was thinking the other day how growing up, THE Ginty kids ALWAYS had THE BEST school projects!!! All the other kids would be like in AW of ours...and she would make stuff out of what was literally TRASH...oatmeal containers, toilet paper rolls, ANYTHING!!! And she did all that BEFORE Pinterest people!!!
 
Buuuuuut most importantly, she's the one that told me about Jesus!!! I can honestly say that I'm everything I am, because of this woman's strong, unwavering convictions and FAITHFULNESS to God, no matter what the circumstances!!!
I LOOOOOOOOOOVERRRRS YOU FOREVER MOMMY!!!
HAPPPPPPYYYYY BIRRRRRRTHDAY!!!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
♥Mary Frances :)
P.S. She can PURRRR TOO!!!