Saturday, February 21, 2015

Blog post clarification!!!

Soooooo I wanted to clarify something that was Biblically incorrect in a post I recently wrote, The common denominator between Ethiopians and Italians!!!! In this post I originally stated that both of these men were Gentiles. Buuuuut my wonderful Ethiopian friends corrected me. The Ethiopian man ACTUALLY wasn't a gentile, in actuality he was a Jew, he was on his way to the temple to worship when Philip met him. Which makes sense now to me because I was wondering WHY Philip didn't freak out about bringing the gospel to him like Peter freaked out about bring the message to Cornelious! Buuuuuuuut they said that the Ethiopian man was THE FIRST BLACK MAN!!! Which OBVIOUSLEY is equally significant in MY WORLD!!! Whoop! Whoop!!! Anywayz, I just wanted to let you all know that, I don't want to be Biblically incorrect in my writing!!! Annnnnd the point is still the same!!! They had HUNGER!!!
♥Mary Frances :)