Thursday, January 29, 2015

My song for my future hubby!!!

Soooo a few months ago some of my friends, male and female, we were joking around about marriage and submission and all that JAZZ...soooooooo I said something a long the lines of thinking that having to submit wasn't going to be that big of a deal...and they were like, OH MARY, that's easy for you to say NOW buuuuuut just WAIT TILL YOU GET MARRIED!!! I was like, no, no, this is gonna be ME when I get married and I started singing Jaime Grace's praise song,
.
♪♫You lead, I'll follow, your hand on my tomorrow, ♫♫Sooooo lead me on and on and on and oooooon...gonna take the back seat and let you lead...♫♫you've got my back...
♪♪you lead me tenderly♪♫...
♫Just light the way and I'll go♫...
Everyone was laughing pretty hard cuz ya know, I was REALLY getting into it when I sang...someone was like, HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF ON THE SPOT??? I'm like, DUUUUUDE, It's GOD...HE MADE MY HEAD!!! BAHAHA!!!
.
Come on ladies, LET ME HEAR YOU SING IT!!!! Married or single IT DOESN'T matter, you either have to do it NOW or may as well practice for the future...COME ONE AND JOIN THE FUN...SING A LITTLE LOUDER...I caaaaaaaaan't HEAR YOU!!!! LETS SING IT!!!
♫♪♫♫♪Just lead me on and on and on
 and on annnnnnnd OOOOOON...
Happy Submitting!!! Hee, hee!!! ;)
 
♥Mary Frances :)