Saturday, December 27, 2014

Top two of 2014!!!

Of all the things I've written this year, I would have to say that these two are THE ONES that people responded to me the most about...
The Devil's Bait HERE
Where's my daddy? HERE
The last one was probably the hardest one for me to post. Its the most personal and altho i'm an extremely transparent person, this one I just didn't know if I had the guts to post it. Yet I felt so compelled to write it. After publishing it on here, I have NEVER gotten a stronger response from my readers then I did for "Where's My Daddy?" If you haven't already read these top two, I hope that you would take a moment to read them and that they would be a blessing to you!!!!
♥Mary Frances :)
P.S. If you have a favorite post that I have done this year or at any other time, feel free to let me know Maryfranceswriting@gmail.com