Saturday, November 8, 2014

The end results of WCC 2014!!!!

After having it INTACT for ONE WHOLE YEAR...
I FINALLY LOST MY FAKE TOOTH!!!
No  CLUE what happened to it...I just know that I looked in the mirror last night and realized that it was GONE!!! No comprehension of when it ACTUALLY disappeared!!!! Surprisingly, I really wasn't to upset about it...I have my implant in now and have just been avoiding getting the cap/crown on, sooooo I guess now I'll have to get my permanent FAKE TOOTHI IN!!!! I pretty much showed EVERYONE it today...just to make sure they knew, THAT I KNEW, that my tooth was GONE!!!
.
After showing it to everyone, my buddies, Mikey and Coco, came to me with concern like the friends of Job.
Them: Mary, are you ok?
Me:  yes! Why?
Them: are YOU SURE your OK? Whats going on with you?
Me: What are you guys talking about?
Them: We just want to make sure everything in your life is ok! That your right with God!
Me: Huh?!?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT??? TELL ME!!!!
.
After going on  for a lil bit, they finally grin at each other like two Cheshire cats, then hand me one of their phones with this scripture pulled up on it... 
"Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly." (Psalm 3:7)
.
I'm like, WOW, how do you guys come up with this stuff, SO FAST?!?!?! They're like, we're JUST GOOD LIKE THAT!!!! Of course I was LIKE HYSTERICALLY laughing!!! I'm pretty sure I snorted...OF COURSE!!! LOLOL!!! Gotta thank God for good friends that can make you laugh despite your ghettolicousness!!! BAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)