Wednesday, November 26, 2014

LPC Thanksgiving Sunday!!!

Sooooo we had the Trevino's with us again on Sunday for another great service!!!!
The Abbott's singing!!!
Lotsa visitors!!! We filled the church van and a lot of people brought their family members as well!!!
 

The Trevino's daughter Lana sang...
She sings EXTREMELY well for a 10-year-old!!!

Then Sis. Trevino sang!

 
Bro. Trevino preached two messages pretty much!!! The first one was about being THANKFUL!!! He was talking about how we ONLY take ONE day a year to be THANKFUL!!! What if we made EVERYDAY Thanksgiving and had ONLY ONE day a year to COMPLAIN!!! Like it could be called grumpy day!!! All I have to say is, IF we had EVERYDAY as THANKSGIVING... I would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!! I get what he was tho...LOL!!!
Mom and Baby Bethany!!!



After church it was CHOW TIME!!!
PIGGING OUT TIME!!!
Pastor decided to do something different this year instead of the traditional THANKSGIVING FEAST!!! We had coleslaw, potato salad..
Rolls, and SMOKED PORK!!!!

Sooooo basically we PIGGED OUT on PIG!!!
That's my plate people!!! OMW it was sooooo good!!! We all ate A LOT!!! And it was agreed that this was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than turkey!!! Cuz sometimes by the time Thanksgiving rolls around  your all turkeyed out....NOT THIS YEAR!!!

After words we all hung out and we were SUPPOSED TO play tug of war...buuuuuuuuuuut INSTEAD we just watched the men play basketball...I'm sooooooooo NOT in to that...
Buuuuuuuuut WHATEV...the men were all just AMAZING!!! BAHA!
At night we didn't have service so a group of us met back and had a bonfire and made s'mores...Reeses s'mores are WHERE ITS AT PEOPLE!!! I forgot to bring a jacket...LOL
We celebrated Tommy's 23rd bday and just had a good time!!! Making memories and laughing about people's embarrassing moments around the campfire that I'll get I trouble if I blog about!!! BAHAHA!!! The word of the evening was, "Mary! YOU ACTUALLY KNEW AND DIDN"T SAY ANYTHING!?!?!" Oh, weeeeeeeellll...Ummmm...OOOPS!!! Buuuuuuuuut if it everrr happens to me PULEEEEEZE SAY SOMETHING!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
.
Then before we put the fire out I made us all go around and say something about what we are thankful for!!! One of the things I said I'm thankful for is...
GOOD FRIENDS!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOD
FELLOWSHIP!!!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
♥Mary Frances :)