Thursday, November 20, 2014

Confirm it?!?!!

Sooooooo today i'm paying a bill on the phone right?! You know how it is with these bill people, its all cut and dry, just doing their job!!! So she is like getting all my info and the lady says, Can you confirm that your Mary Ginty? I'm like, Ok, how do I do that? She's like, What did you just say? I'm like, How am I supposed to confirm that I'm Mary Ginty?! She's like, well you just say, YES! I'm like, OOOOOoooooH! OKAAAAAAAAAY! YES!!! AHAHAHA! The lady just busts up laughing! Then I started laughing!!! The two of are just totally cracking up on the phone!!! She's like, I've NEVER had anyone ask me before how to confirm who they are!!! I'm like, That's cuz you've NEVER TALKED TO ME BEFORE!!! AHAHAHA!!
 .
Confirm that I am MARY???
Like, Okaaaaaaaaaay, no problem!!!
.
 Excuse me a minute while I have a
 CLASSIC MARY MOMENT!!!
Annnnnnd THEN it WILL BE CONFIRMED TO YOU,
 that INDEED I AM MARY!!! :)))
It was cool cuz She went from being all cut and dry to bubbly and chuckling after that!!!
Glad MY MARYNESS
could brighten that poor bill ladies day!!!

♥Mary Frances :)