Monday, October 13, 2014

WCC TICKET!!!

Last Friday I bought my PLANE TICKET!!!
 I am OFFICIALLY going to WEST COAST CONFERANCE!!!
I'm SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!Woooooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
.
It had started to look like financially it was NOT going to be a very wise decision to go to WCC!!! I had decided like FIVE times not to go ANNNNND every time then I would start feeling all sad cuz I knew wasn't going to get to see all my friends that I havn't seen in FOREVERRRR!!! I'm thinkin about all my friends from PCC, The Marchbank girls, Bethany, Marissa, Erynnn, Hanna and Anali and everyone else from the bay area...I know better stop naming people cuz this always gets me in trouble when I don't mention someone else's name...LOL...Buuuuuuuuut yeah, I want to go SEE YOU ALL... LOL... I'm just like WHEN am I even going to get see these peeeeeeps AGAIN???? Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh...
.
Sooooooooooo yeah I wasn't going to go buuuuuuut I wanted to soooooo BAD!!! So I prayed about It and then remembered that I had a US airways card since May...I use it for gas and stuff and then pay it off and you SUPPOSIVLEY earn air miles!!! Soooooooooooo I'm, lke well maybe I've earned some that would make my ticket CHEAPER...turns out I had ENOUGH to cover a WHOLE ticket annnnnnnnd still 5000 air miles left!!!
All I can say is THANK YOU JESUS!!!!
NOW I just need to figure out WHO is going to pick me up from the airport and bring me back??? AHEM PEOPLE...Hint, hint!!! ;))))
♥Mary Frances :)