Thursday, October 30, 2014

Filipino Orphanage...TAKE ME!!!

 
 So my brother and his wife and family are back in the Philipines right now and they posted these pictures on our family Group me of them and the kids visiting an orphanage in Manila!!!
 I was so touched looking at these pictures...ALL THESE LIL babies, that NEED SOMEONE TO LOVE THEM!!!! My niece and nephew looking in at the babies...AWWWW little babies...I would take YOU ALL if I could!!!
I remember the last time I was in the Philipines, after going to Manila we went to the island of Bohol. While we were there we went with the young people from that church to visit a Boholian orphanage. You can read about it Here!!! Buuuuuuuut I remember when I was there that me and this little girl Mary Ann instantly connected...she said I had cute eyes...AWWWW...we couldn't stay a part from each other...I soooooo wished I could take her with me...she was 13 at the time buuuuuut I wonder what has happened to her...at 16 these children are on their own...its been 2 and a half years...I hope she is not out wondering the streets now...I couldn't get her...
BUT I CAN PRAY FOR HER!!!
There are SOOO MANY PEOPLE that need SOMEONE TO LOVE THEM!!! I saw these words and have made it a part of my prayers to God...
Lord, TAKE ME WHERE LOVE IS NEEDED!!! Weather its in another country than my homeland, across the ocean to another continent or if its...
 right HERE in my city...
 
 Down the street, across town,
Jesus, TAKE ME,
 WHERE LOVE IS NEEDED!!!
 
♥Mary Frances :)