Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Anotherrrrr cRaZy Wednesday!!!

 TONIGHT was CRAZY!!! lol  I won't go into ALL the details buuuuuuuuut at one point fried chicken got broken out...YES FRIED CHICKEN...gotta feed they babies they say... AHAHAHAHA!!! There was a few cat fights I tried to stop and the girls paused from yelling at each other and politely said to me, Mary I don't want to hurt YOU, can you please move so that I don't hit you? Yes, they EVEN SAID PLEASE!!! LOL
.
Anywayz, despite the crazy van rides to and from church, the kids were actually quite well behaved during church and class...Heeeeey that's the most important part!!! My sis told me when I got home that when someone had tattled to me about what one of the kids did my mouth was just hanging open!!! LOL really I don't know why I was sooooo surprised!!! Then we're trying to get the kids settled enough to ACTUALLY LEAVE I finally had to yell SOOOOOOOOO LOUD...like you guys don't even know just how loud it was...it got dead quiet for like a second then everyone just busted up laughing...then I did to!!! I mean, it was a pretty AWESOME SCREAM at them!!!
.
This was my AWWWW MOMENT of the night...
Something about when one of the worst behaved kids calls you mommy and falls asleep in your arms.....AWWWWWWWW!!! Sooooooooo annoying at times...A LOT OF THE TIME...but they suuuure do know how to melt my heart!!!!  No matter how crazy it gets, IF ONE SOUL IS SAVED, its WORTH IT ALL!!!
♥Mary Frances :)