Thursday, September 25, 2014

That kind of wife!!!!

Soooooo this past Sunday, one of the men in our church was bragging a bit on his wife, talking about what she had made their family that morning for breakfast! So I asked the question, Does your wife make you breakfast EVERY MORNING??? (I mean for the most part...we all have sick days or child labor...bahaha!) He said, YES! EVERY MORNING!!!
.
I was like, AWWWWWWWWWW!!! That is soooooooooo AWESOME!!! I mean, its not like they are newlyweds and they have kids and stuff!!!! I'm like you know what, THAT IS SOOOO COOL!!! So told this brother, YOU KNOW WHAT...
WHEN I GET MARRIED...
I WANT TO BE THAT KIND OF WIFE!!!
You know what I used to do??? When i was in my early 20's I moved in with my grandpa, my brother had already been living with him and got up and made him breakfast every morning...sooooo when He moved in he said that I didn't have to get up at like 5:30 am for breakfast at 6...lol...at first I wasn't going to, buuuuuuut then I was like, WEEEEEEEELLLL if I can't even do it now, eventually I won't do it for my husband either!!! I told myself, if you want to be that kind of wife SOMEDAY, you gotta be THAT KIND OF GRAND DAUGHTER NOW...Yupppppers...sooooo then I took over breakfast duty for my bro!!!  For REALZ people, I DO!!! I wanna be a lunch packer, breakfast and dinner kind of wife!!! Then my husband can just talk about me to all the single young ladies too!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)