Thursday, August 28, 2014

Why the car wouldn't go!

Sooooooo the other day I'm driving MJ home from school, my car is running FIIIIIIIIIINE!!! Weeeeeelllll I stop at a red light and after a minute the light turned green and I see all the cars around me goin.... Buuuuuut me, I'm jus sitting there, my car is NOT GOING!!!!
.
Weeeeeeelllll now I start freaking out!!! Im thinkin in my mind, SEE this is what you get for telling everyone about how AWESOME your car is and how it has NOT given and ANY TROUBLE at all whatsoever!!! I'm like, MJ!!! I don't know WHAT is wrong!!! The car won't go!!!
.
Then ALL OF THE SUDDEN I REALIZED SOMETHING...
I was like, OH Mary Jo I know what's wrong!!! She's like WHAT??? I'm like, 
I FORGOT TO PUT
 MY FOOT ON THE GAS!!!
Yes, REALLY people, I really FORGOT!!! You shoulda heard MJ, she was just like, WOW Mary! WOW!!! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)