Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Its arrived in AZ!!!

 ETHIOPIAN ICED TEA!!!
 
Okaaaaaaaaaaay soooooo I absolutely LOOOOOOOOVE Ethiopian ice tea!!! I had it for the first time last summer at the Kifle's annnnnnnnnnnd I waited a WHOLE year to have it again this past May when I went out there for Hanna's graduation. Sooooooo for my birthday Hanna brought me an Ethiopian ice tea kit for me to make my own for a while out here!!! At first when she handed it to me on my birthday, I didn't know what it was, I was like;
 OH POTPURRI!!!
 
*You know that Awkward moment when someone gives you something that you don't know what to do with!!! AHAHAHA!!! That's how I was, trying to sound estatic about something that I had NO CLUE what it was!!! LOLOL
.
Then she was like, its so you can make your own Ethiopian ice tea! (Insert a Mary squeal HERE!) I was like, Oooooooooooo!!!! Soooooooooo today, Hanna showed me how to make it!!! ANNNNNNND it was soooooooooooooo GOOOOOOOD!!!
 
ARIZONA WILL NEVERRRRR be the same now that I know how to make this!!! I'm gonna make it for my church, parties, EVERYONE MUST TRY THIS STUFF!!! Starbucks AND OPRAH have NOTHING on Ethiopian Ice Tea!!!
Its soooooooo THEBOMB.COM!!!
It just felt sooooooooo weird drinking it HERE in ARIZONA!!! Like I felt like I should be sitting in the Kifle's back yard or on their front steps drinking it! So now every time I drink it I can't help but think of the Kifle's!!!  
Puuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
♥Mary Frances :)