Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Starting PCC off right!!!

Sooooo Pacific Coast Camp started off for me WITH A...
 CLASSIC MARY MOMENT!!!
.
So Anali and Erynn lead me into the girls dorm and they are telling me that they have a SPECIAL place all picked out for me!!! I'm like okaaaaaaay and they are leading me and i'm like NOT seeing the spot and they are like RIGHT HERE MARY...I'm like HUH? WHERE??? They're like MARY...LOOK!!! I'm like HUH...???? Where am I staying??? They're like MARY!!! LOOK!!!
.
FINALLY they like literally have to stop me, and SHOW ME what they had done!!! In the middle of the floor they had written my name, Mary Ginty, on sheets of paper and duck taped it to the middle of the floor with a huge arrow...
ANNNNNNNNNND without even noticing,
 I JUST WALKED RIGHT OVER IT!!!!!
They were like laughing sooooo HARD cuz they had gone out on their joke and in typical MARY fashion I didn't even noticed and just walked OVER IT!!!
.
Then they were like so Mary WHAT were you thinking when we were telling you that you were staying in the MIDDLE of everything??? I was like, ya know, HONESTLY, the ONLY thing going through my mind was if I sleep in the middle, HOW AM I GOING TO PLUG IN MY NIGHT LIGHT???
Yes REALLY, that's WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)