Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Brilliant Aisle runner idea!!!

Soooooooo you know how people try and be all UNIQUE with their wedding aisle runners??? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll I just thought of THE MOST brilliantist idea EVERRRR the other day!!! It all happened when I was baby sitting my lil man!!! You see, him and were jumping and dancing together on some BUBBLE wrap when all of the sudden it HIT ME!!!
BUBBLE WRAP AISLE RUNNER!!!
Wouldn't that be like, THE COOLEST, FUNNEST THING EVERRRR to hear all that popping EVERYTIME you took a step??? Ok, ok, OKAAAAAAAYYY... I know that walking DOWN the aisle is like all serious and stuff, buuuuuuuuuuuut WHY NOT for the walk back as man and wife?! That's supposed to be all fun and happy ANYWAYZ, sooooo yeah, I'm soooooooooooooo gonna do the bubble wrap!!! OMW I'm soooooooo siked about it... NOW just a man that will actually be totally down with this...he's gonna be SPECIAL!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)
P.S. If anyone reading this and is getting married any time soon, feel free to steal this fantabulous Idea from me...I won't be offended...MaR Bear likes to SHARE!!!