Thursday, May 1, 2014

You know those girls???

 Yesturday, I got to MJ's school early, and I see one of my friends and I go running over to her with a totally serious look on my face and I'm like, HEEEEEEY...soooooooooo you know how SOME GIRLS think that just because they are fat, they aren't pretty??? She's like, yeah, I put my hand on my hip and I'm like,
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll...
I'm NOT...
ONE OF THOSE GIRLS!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! She just shook her head laughing at me!!! Actually, I didn't EVEN get to finish my sentence!!! I just said the first part, "soooooooooo you know how SOME GIRLS think that just because they are fat, they aren't pretty???" She just looks at me annnnnd is like, YOUR NOT ONE OF THOSE GIRLS!!! Same time as me!!!(It was ALMOST as funny as this moment HERE!!!) AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)