Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Take some drugs!

Okaaaaaaaaaaay sooooo everyone that hangs out with me for a while knows THAT....sometimes when I say things, they don't come out SOUNDING the way I meant them!!! Soooooo last week I'm at the gym, one of my friends are there at the same time. Sooooo IDK WHAT they did but they messed up their knee...a muscle, socket, joint...WHATEVERRR and were having difficulty running on the treadmill!!! Sooooo ME...jus being full of advice for stuff like this said, just take some Aleve or something when you get home.
.
Soooo my friend says, Nah, i'll just let it heal naturally,  I don't like taking medicine! I'm like OH I DO!!! They're all jokingly like, ok, DRUGGY!!! I'm like okaaaaaaaay WHATEVERRR!!! I mean, gotta take something if your muscles are soar so you can work out again the next day!!! So whatever, a little while later they are leaving, so they wave and are walking out annnnnd WITHOUT THINKING I yelled out in the middle of the gym,
TAKE SOME DRUGS TONIGHT!!!
.
The whole gym seemed so suddenly grow extremely SILENT!!! LIIIIIIIKE OOOOOPS!!! I'm like, Ahhhhh...ummmmmm... I mean like, take some Asprin! Or ALEVE!!! Or Ibprofin! Or Advil! Or Motrin! Or Pamprin! or TYLENOL!!! Something like that...buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut NOT ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)