Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Just call me...

WHEN MOST girls find out that a guy has no interest in them they are usually sad, maybe they cry some days annnnnnnd EVENTUALLY...MOVE ON...Then there is...ME...Mar Bear, I do the NORMAL crying, sad, talk to my close friends about it, analyze the NOTHINGNESS of the relationship annnnnnnnnnnd THEN, Two days later i'm TOTALLY BACK to crushing on them.  Annnnnnnnd my friends like to remind me the reality I had just informed them of his no interest annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd i'm like, yeah I know that's what he said, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...
I DON'T BELIEVE HIM!!!
Just call me...
DOUBTING MARY!!!
AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I mean really, HOW can they expect me to believe that??? I'm MAR BEAR... Purrrrrrrr...how can they NOT like my ADORKABLE SELF??? Until I see them at the alter making a vow to another woman, on one knee proposing to another girl,
I WON'T BELIEVE!!!
♥Mary Frances :)