Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bringing me BACK DOWN!!!


Soooooooooo you know the other day how my nephew was saying that I was pretty??? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll God managed to bring me RIGHT BACK DOWN the next day!!! Soooooooooo I had to wash my hair before we left for the trip, so I did then with it still sopping wet I pulled it into a messy ponytail and went to the gym... yeah I know buuuut hey was In A RUSH and had a lot of stuff to get done!!! Then I go and see my nephew. He is like hugging me and is all,
.
 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll...TODAY you almost look pretty Aunt Mary!!!! I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? I thought YOU SAID I WAS??? He's just like, weeeeeeeeeeelllll...try again TOMORROW Aunt Mary!!! I'm like, TOMORROW???? He's like, yeah,
MAYBE TOMORROW, you'll DO YOUR HAIR!!!!
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)