Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The POTENTIAL!!!

Me annnnnd Hanna on the phone she asks me if i know some guy?! I think about it for a second annnnnd im like OH YES!!! I met him once!!! Im like apparently he already knew who i was... he said he reads my blog annnnnnd thinks im funnnnnnyyyy!!!
.
Im all yeah, I SOOOOOOOO THOUGHT HE WAS...
 THE ONE!!!
Hanna starts laughing at my dramatics annnnnd i say,  yeah, i guess i was wrong tho!!" Cuz  it turns out that...
 EVERYONE READS MY BLOG.... (Exagerating PEOPLE!!!;)
 ANNNNND EVERYONE THINKS IM FUNNNNNNYYY!!!
.
Hannas like, sooooo then basically, every single, guy, that reads your blog, has the POTENTIAL OF BEING THE ONE!!!!
.
IM like heeeeeeeeeyyyy!!!! I like the way you think girrrrrrl!!!!!
Juuuuuuust think....if you meet the protocol(Single-Godly-Handsome-On-fire-for-God-burden-for-the-lost-normal-guy-with-a-decent-job-not-in-debt-owns-a-car-never-been-married-no-kids-tithe-payer-young-man!)...
it could be YOU!!!!
MARRIED TO ME!!!
Kinda like cRaZy WEIRD when you think about it!!! *Evil Dr. Blackard laugh
           BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)