Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rordyn CMM!!!

Sooooo my friends, Roy and Jordyn are engaged, I just call them Rordyn NOW...AHAHAHA... (Show Rordyn some love here!!!) anywayz, soooooooo happy for my good friends.....buuuuuuuuuut total Classic Mary Moment concerning them this past Friday!!! LOL
Okaaaaaaaaay sooooo this past Friday night at the Valley Pentecostal Church Easter Drama, I was walking down the aisle to my seat and I pass by Jordyn and Sis. Reckart, Roy's grandma and also basically THE COOLEST grandma in Pentecost...I LOOOOOVE THAT WOMAN...soooo I can't walk by them without saying Hi and passing out some Mar Bear hugs, soooo I'm hugging Sis. Reckart and she is all like your coming this next weekend...I'm just like OH YES sister, I'll be there...NOT really even sure what I'm saying YES too...jus figuring if there is SOMETHING going on, i'm gonna go!!! LOL
.
Sooooo Jordyn is just sitting there looking at us like confused, of course I"M ALREADY CONFUSED, bahaha so I don't think anything of it...LOL...And Jordyn is just like, um are you guys talking about the wedding, cuz that's NOT till THE NEXT WEEKEND!!! We're all like OooooH!!! Sis. Reckart was all like, ME AND YOU MARY would be the only two here!!! AHAHAHA!!! Buuuuuut heeeeeey the two of us would be having a BLAST fo sho!!! LOL
.
SOOOO THEN after the Easter drama, a group of us are just standing around socializing and stuff and Roy walks by and when I see him I was like all excited buuuut I can't remember WHY, soooo I'm just like, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY!!! Then I just like stop... like total brain freeze...can't remember what I was gonna say so Roy just laughs and keeps walking...
.
THEN a few minutes later Jordyn and Roy come walking out together, and I'm all like AWWWWW...THATS WHO YOUR ENGAGED TOO!!! Jordyn's just like WHAAAAT???? Mary, we were JUST TALKING about the wedding BEFORE the drama!!! I'm like, I KNOW, I know...That's what I meant to say to Roy when he walked by before, CONGRATS...then all of the sudden my mind blanked out on who he was marrying...buuuuuut I knew both of you guys were ENGAGED...
 I just FORGOT...
 that it was TO EACH OTHER!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)
P.S. I'm really NOT too sure HOW I could forget cuz they have been together practically FOREVERRRR!!! Buuuut ya know, ALL THINGS are possible, WHEN YOUR MARY!!! ;))))