Tuesday, April 1, 2014

HAPPPPPPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!

 Sorry everyone for no actual blog post of the day...buuuuuuuuut today was a BUSY day of APRIL FOOLING!!! IT was AWESOME!!! April Fool's day!!! My second FAVORITE holiday besides MY BIRTHDAY!!! Bahahahahaha!!! I got SOOOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE!!! That includes, my Pastor, Pastor's wife, Denae and her parents, ANALI, StultZ...
.
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddd the best one that I did today was SAM AND JANELLE!!! They were THE END and grand finale tonight...annnnnnnnnd while I can't blog about what I ACTUALLY did, I will tell you that when I called Janelle and told her what I told her, she sreamed SOOOO LOUD she made her baby cry!!! LOLOL Then she told Bro. Sam and she said that he was LITERALLY SOOOOO EXCITED HE WAS SPEECHLESS!!! Then I was like, yeah sooooooo ANYWAYZ, APRIL FOOLS!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Hope you had an AWESOME DAY of TRICKERY!!!
♥Mary Frances :)