Saturday, April 12, 2014

End of the week Thankfulness!!!

 
I want to start off by saying that I am thankful that as of THIS MONTH OF APRIL it has been THREE YEARS that I have been off of any kind of diabetic medicine!!! Yesturday, in the middle of the day my sugar was 90!!! A good sugar level is between 80-120...my sugar used to be in the 4-500's daily!!! Yes I STILL have a diabetes, but as long as I'm careful with my eating habits I can remain off of meds which feels good to know that I can be in control!!! WHOOP! WHOOP!!!
.
I'm thankful that I got a good deal on my ticket to go see Hanna graduate at the end of May!!! Yes, yes, YES Hanna I BOUGHT MY TICKET that means I am OFFICIALLY GOING!!!! Woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!!!
.
Next I'm thankful that all my new hair accessories that my mom and sis got me from THE SPRINKLES ON TOP came in this week!!! Sooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!
I'm thankful for this ADORABLE new lil Panda Hello Kitty that Sis. Jennifer(Solano...I just realized that I'm friends with AT LEAST four other Jennifer's that read my blog...LOL) gave me!!!! She said she HAD to get it for me cuz its Hello Kitty and a PANDA...You know cuz Pandas are black, white Asian ANNNND FLUFFY!!!  
 
Annnnnnnnnnd the Hello Kitty Collection IS GROWING!!!
 
I'm thankful for friends that HAVE CUUUUUTE, ADORABLE, KIDS!!! Lil Hanna Foster, ain't she a BEAUTY?!?!?!
I'm thankful for my NEW BLACK PURSE!!! Soooooooooo anyone knows me knows that I HATE CARRYING PURSES ON MY SHOULDER!!! I mean, will use a matching purse to go with my outfits on Sundays and at conferances but on an every day bases I like to use a small black purse that can go around my wrist...sooooo I don't lose it...cuz that happens QUITE OFTEN otherwise...LOL...Sooooooo I found this one at Goodwill for $4.99 annnnnd I really needed it since my other one was lost/stolen!!! Its PERFECT for me cuz it even has this slight shimmer of sparkles on it!!! LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!! 
I'm thankful for lil A'Alya...She had a rough birth buuuuuut thankfully she is here...ANOTHER CHOCOLATE BABY for me to LOOOOOOOVE!!! ♥♥♥
 I'm Thankful for a JEAN SKIRT WITH POCKETS!!! I really needed a new jean skirt annnnnnd I was going to buy one I saw online that was kinda costly buuuuuuut I decided to pray about it FIRST cuz that's what Elder Sis. Abbott taught us to do...she said IF you really need something, BEFORE just going out and spending a big amount of money on it, PRAY that God will direct you to THE BEST DEAL!!! Soooooooo I prayed and told God EXACTLEY what I wanted, a long, dark, jean skirt with pockets and no slits!!!! Weeeeeelllll a friend told me she had lost some weight on had skirt that was to big for her...I was like RIGHT HERE SISTA!!! Its almost EXACTLEY what I wanted, minus the DARK....buuuuut its all good!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!! FREE IS ALWAYS THE BEST DEAL!!!
 I'm thankful for these Sugar free, calorie free Iced tea K-cups!!!!
I got mine at Wal-mart and remember that its LUZIANNE brand NOT LIPTON!!!!
Seriousley, they are SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD....Sooooooo SWEEEEEET...SOOOOOOOO REFRESHING....Soooooooooooo MMMMMMMMMMMMM.... you all have got to try them!!!!
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!! 
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm just Thankful for another week of living for Jesus!!! He really, truly IS THE BEST THING THAT EVERRRRR HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!
♥Mary Frances :)