Wednesday, April 30, 2014

????CONFUSED???

Have you ever just felt CONFUSED about something that you thought God was telling you? I wrote HERE about Reckonizing The Voice of God, buuuuuuuuut sometimes you just get CONFUSED!!!  Like you really thought he was telling you ONE THING and then all of the sudden it just seems like he is telling you something else. Annnnnd your trying to figure out what is going on...like God I don't want to DOUBT you, I want to believe you but now i'm not even sure WHAT you were telling me. You feel like your getting mixed signals from God, yet we all know that God is NOT the author of confusion. Their are no gray areas, there are no kinda-sorta-in-betweens with God!!!
.
If your feeling that way, don't feel bad, you are NOT alone!!!I have felt that way many times in my life, liiiiiiike...about TWO SECONDS AGO...seriously...LOL... And I was asking God recently, like, I don't get it, I'm not trying to doubt you, I really believed you told me something but then i'm not sure. WHY WOULD you be soooo clear...and then all of the sudden so evasive that I find myself questioning???? God's answer was sooooo simple to me...
"Because I want YOU to SEEK ME!!!"
Aaaaaaaaaauuuuuuggggghhhh...sooooo frustrating...buuuuuut so simple...GOT IT GOD!!! 
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." (Matthew 6:33)
♥Mary Frances :)