Friday, March 21, 2014

Who's tumbleweave?!?!

ONLY IN THE GHETTO???
 
Or APARENTLY in  IN MARY'S HOUSE ALSO!!!
.
Sooooooo we're moving furniture all around a couple of weeks ago annnnnnnnnd I'm like cleaning and sweeping out under one of the book shelves annnnnd...I SWEEP OUT a blob of SOMEONE'S WEAVE!!! Yes...I SAID WEAVE!!! As in, FAKE HAIR that the African girls sew into their head with braids!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!
I'm like REALLLLLLY??? WHO SHOVED THEIR WEAVE UNDER THE BOOKSHELF??? AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thinkin about the THREE girls that have lived with me, Esther, Jestina, and Layna....You all are BUSTED!!! SOMEONE HAD BETTER FESS UP to their Vanilla Momma!!!  
Yes, i'm probabley the ONLY white girl you'll EVERRRR meet that has found TUMBEWEAVE in her household!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!
 I LOOOOOOVE BEING ME!!!
♥Mary Frances :)
P.S. At least we know its NOT you Hanna!!! LOLOLOL!!! Good thing your a NATURAL... or else I'd be like GIRRRRRRl...BAHAHAHA...plus IF I EVER did find any of your hair... I would KEEP it so I could boing your curls  WHENVERRRR I wanted!!! As I've said HERE, HANNA HAS THE AWESOMEST HAIR EVERRRR!!! Purrrrrr!!!