Saturday, March 1, 2014

That AWKWARD friendly moment...

You know that AWKWARD moment WHEN you go out to eat and you think that someone is being friendly waving at you across the way, sooooo you sweetly, cheerfully wave RIGHT back at them... BUUUUUUUT it turns out that they REALLY waving down the poor waiter for the umphteenth millionth time!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YES! TRUE STORY!!!
.
I totally thought these people were waving bye to me last night when we got up to leave, I was like AWWWWW...everyone REALLY DOES LOVE ME!!! Even strangers that are rude to their servers gotta loooooove MAR BEAR!!! Then when as I walked away and saw the confused look on their faces It clicked, like, OOOOOOH they were ACTUALLY WAVING down their waiter!!! My sister's like, I was WONDERING WHY you were waving bye to those people!!! She's just like, WOW Mary!!! I'm like HEEEEEEEEEYYYYY If I was them, I WOULD WANT TO SAY HI TO ME!!! i'm jus sayin!!!
♥Mary Frances :)