Thursday, March 20, 2014

I googled easter bunny...

Sooooooooo the Frys that my lil brother Abie works at, is like THE MOST AMAZINGEST grocery store EVERRRRRR!!!Seriousley, check it out!!! 4707 E Shea Blvd (at N Tatum Blvd.), Phoenix, AZ 85028 Awesomest bakery everrrr with the GREATEST prices EVERRRR!!!!!!
ANYWAYZZZZ, my brother told me the other day that his manager comes over to him with his cell phone and is like, ISN'T THIS YOUR SISTER??? Sooooo my brother looks and is like, YEAH! He's like, its SOOOOOO WEIRD, I googled Easter Bunny to see if our store Easter display would come up on Google, they have this HUGE display up in their Easter aisle...
He said his manager was like, so I Google EASTER BUNNY, and a picture of YOUR SISTER comes up instead!!!
My brother said he was just like,
Yep, THATS MY SISTER!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That SERIOUSLEY cracked me up!!! NO CLUE how that happened cuz I have googled Easter Bunny a million different ways and NEVERRRR found my image!!! BAHAHAHA!!! NOT sure HOW the Easter Bunny got mixed up on google...
OKAAAAAY HERES THE TRUTH...
Yes, yes, people, ME AND THE EASTER bunny are GREAT FRIENDS...Shhhhhh...you can't tell ANYONE this buuuuuuuuuut him and Santa have been fighting for YEARS over who's gonna bring me a HUSBAND!!! I told them both NOT to fight about it, I don't care WHO does it...buuuut I've secretly been staying CLOSER to the Easter bunny...
cuz he's GOT CHOCOLATE!!!! ;)
♥Mary Frances :)