Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SOMEHOW...

Somehow, IDK HOW buuuuuut SOMEHOW... I just managed to get lost taking MJ home from school...the same drive that I take...two times a day, FIVE DAYS A WEEK..buuuuut SOMEHOW TODAY, I made a wrong turn annnnnd was SOOOOO LOST!!! After like 20 minutes of just driving around annnnnd  NOOOOO PHONE to get help, I tell my niece, ummmmm we're like LOST!!!  BUUUUUUT Thankfully, MJ was able to tell her cRaZy aunt HOW TO GET HOME!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! She just kept shaking her head and muttering under her breath, CRAZY!!! She's CRAZY!!! Buuuuut I'm not sure if that was cuz of the getting lost factor or the, ♪Singing at the top of my lungs with all the windows down, ♪Your an overcomer, stay in the fight till the FINAL ROUND your NOT GOING UNDER...BECAUSE YOUR AN OVERCOMER!!!♪♪♪
.
Weeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll I Gotta go...TIME to get ready for Church!!! I'm thinkin its gonna have to be a bun on the head night cuz Sis. A is gonna be here to pick me up in like less than an hour to pick up kids!!! AAAAAAAUUUUHHHHH...lotsa CRAZY HYPER KIDS!!! woooooooooohooooooooo!!!!
♥Mary Frances :)