Friday, February 7, 2014

Phone Update #497q289079587

I forgot to tell you all at the beginning of this week...ONCE AGAIN...NO PHONE!!! Seriousley the story of my life...Buuuuut this time its ACTUALLY NOT MY FAULT!!! The ebay phone that was sold to me was a LOSER phone!!! Anywayz, the guy that I bought it from said that he will send me another one...soooooooo WE SHALL SEE!!! Sooooooo IF YOU texted me and I NEVERRRR responded, TRUST ME, I am NOT IGNORING YOU!!! Email ME!!! :))))  soooooooo Yeah... I'm sooooooo ANNNOYED at phones right now!!! Like they make me soooooooooooo MAD!!! Buuuuuuuuuuut its like a LOVE/HATE thing cuz as mad as I am at my phone...I still REALLY WANT ONE!!! Kinda reminds me of MEN!!! LOLOL At times they can drive a woman cRaZy (I'm NOT saying that in a feminist sort of way cuz ya know men say that about US woman to ya know;) and can be soooooooo INFURIATING...yeeeeeeeet...without a doubt...hands down...us ladies know that...WE ALL STILL WANT ONE!!! Bahahahahahahahaha!!!
♥Mary Frances :)