Saturday, February 8, 2014

Mr. Bubble!!!

Sooooo Sheree's Bridal shower was this past Tuesday annnnnd I was rummaging around trying to find something to wrap Sheree's gift in...which was an apron with my favorite spices, Mrs. Dash Onion and Herb! SOOOOO YUMMMM!!! Anywayz, I'm trying to figure out WHAT to wrap it in and I came across this pail...
Mr. BUBBLE!!!
When I saw it I was like OMW its PJ!!! IT LOOKS LIKE HIM!!! LOLOLOL Soooooooooo then I showed it Sheree and I was like Okaaaaaaaaaay I wrapped your gift in this because remember  back in July when we went to Williams and we were having that discussin in the car about how I Mary, am like a Bubble Machine...annnnnnnd how we all decided that it would just be best for me to marry someone that is just plain NORMAL??? Re-read that post HERE) Weeeeeeeeeeellllll...NOT knowing at all that Sheree and PJ were talking at the time, I told Sheree that because she is more of a reserved person, I see her marrying a more outgoing person...I was like, you know, A guy bubble machine!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! Soooooo when I saw this pail I was like, OH its PJ,
 Sheree's very own MR. Bubble!!!
Denae and I were explaining this to Sheree and Sheree is all OH sooooooo what are you all trying to say about ME??? That I'm boring, stoic with NO PERSONALITY??? Denae's like joking like YES!!! I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOO what we're trying to say is THAT, every NORMAL person needs a BUBBLE MACHINE in their life to stir things up and make it INTERESTING annnnnnd EVERY Bubble Machine needs a NORMAL person in their life to calm them down when they get TO BUBBLEY...Ya know maybe even have to pop their bubble a few times when they get WAAAAAAY OFF!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)