Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It looks LIIIIIIIIKE...

Soooooooooo this past Sunday night my sis was really, really sick with this whateverrrr is going around! Like she was hospitalized and everything! Well I came in to the ER to see her late Sunday night and she just looks at me and is like, Did the Easter bunny throw up??? I was like, HUH??? She's like pointing to SOMETHING and is like, Mary, THE EASTER BUNNY, looks like he THREW UP!!! I'm just like HUH??? I mean like, I have NO IDEA what in the world she is talking about!!! I'm soooooo CONFUSED i'm just thinking like WOW, she is soooo sick she must be getting DELIRIOUS!!!
.
Finally she sees that I have NO CLUE what she is saying so she points AGAIN and says,
YOUR HAIR...
IT LOOKS LIKE THE EASTER BUNNY THREW UP!!!
I was like, HUH??? Then I touched my hair and remembered that I had my multi-colored-pastel feathers in my hair!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! I busted up laughing!!! I mean what would a Easter bunny eat??? JELLY BEANS!!! Easter bunny throw up...A perfect description of my hair accessory!!!
♥Mary Frances :)