Monday, February 24, 2014

I'm a LOSERRRR!!!

How many people like to be called a LOSER??? No one does! None of us can honestly say that we like to be called a LOSERRRR!!!! However, I stand here before you all today with a confession to make...You all are NOT going to believe this, buuuuuuuuuut...
I'm a LOSER!
I know, I know, its SHOCKING!!! I mean, JUST LOOK at me, i'm like the picture of coolness and awesomeness itself. Buuuuuuuuuut despite how I may look, the TRUTH is
I'm a LOSER!
.

Now first let me tell you WHY I am a loser. According to the dictionary, a loser is someone that is known as  a misfit, especially someone who has never or seldom been successful at a job, personal relationship, etc. a person who has failed at a particular activity: Someone that didn't win the game! A loser is someone that loses at the game or competition. Even if you come in SECOND place, they may say that your the runner up, buuuuuut the TRUTH is that you didn't win!
.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I want to tell you all WHY I'm a LOSER!!! You see, i'm not your ORDINARY LOSER!!! I'm a SPECIAL LOSER!!! You see the Bible says in, Matthew 16:25 "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."

Soooooooo basically WHAT the Bible is saying is that, WE ARE ALL LOSERS!!! Buuuuuuuuut YOU have a choice of WHAT kind of loser you want to be! If you want to try and KEEP your life and do whatever you want with it, the Bible says THAT YOU WILL BE A LOSER!!! If you think that God and your Bible and your parents and your pastor doesn't know what is best for you and YOU say, THIS IS MY LIFE and I am going to do WHATEVERRRR I want with it!!! The Bible says that YOU WILL LOSE your life! You will become a loser, because in the end you will not obtain going to heaven. You may have had it all down here in this earth and in this life, but the Bible says, In Mark 8:36 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
 That means that EVEN if you have EVERYTHING down here on this earth, even if your rich, famous, popular and THE BEST LOOKING person on earth, if you don't LOSE your life for Jesus and you decide to just keep it for yourself, that means that EVEN with all those things that you had keeping your own life, when you breath your last breath and die your NOT going to go to heaven. That means YOUR A LOSER! Can you imagine, being the COOLEST PERSON on earth, buuuuuuuuut at the end of your life, instead of going to heaven you have to spend eternity in hell. Imagine hearing the devil say, WELCOME HOME LOSER!
.
 I decided that I didn't want to be THAT kind of a loser. I decided that right now, right here on THIS earth, I would lose out on the things of this world so that one day I can go to heaven and be a winner! Either way your going to be a LOSER, its either NOW or LATER!!! I decided that I would lose my life NOW So that ONE DAY, I can hear Jesus say,  WELCOME HOME WINNER!!!
.
"His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant...enter thou into the joy of thy lord."
(Matthew 25:21)

♥Mary Frances :)