Monday, February 17, 2014

cRaZy FUNNNNNNNY DREAM!!!

Sooooooooooo I had this crazy dream last night about some guy I used to like...ya know, one of my MILLION crushes!!! I was driving this red convertible sports car...I say a red convertible sports car because ya know...I'M A GIRL annnnnd I don't ACTUALLY know cars and their brands and stuff...buuuuuuuuut it WAS a REALLY NICE CAR... Yeah I know, that shoulda been my first hint, this IS A DREAM... ANYWAYZ, i'm driving this really nice car Through this dirt road but then all of the sudden it was like this sand pit and I drove through it wrong....Annnnnnnnnnnnd I tipped the car completely forward so it was like gonna go over so then IDK how but I got it back...buuuuuut now it tips all the way back and is like standing straight up on the trunk...Weeeeeeellllll since its a convertible and its on the trunk , I just came rolling out and onto the ground...I GUESS I wasn't wearing a seatbelt either...which I ALWAYS do...anyway, don't worry people, I wasn't hurt at all!!!Then this guy that I USED TO LIKE comes out of the desert and is like, Oh i'll fix the car for you and puts it in upright position...Annnnnnd in the dream I was thinking AWWWW he's always my hero!!!! Then I woke up and my FIRST thought was like, WAIT, I don't like him anymore!!!!! My SECOND thought was, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE FORGET THE GUY,  that was a REALLY NIIIIIIIICE CAR!!!! What in the world was I doing with a car LIKE THAT?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Needless to say, don't worry about me folks, there is NO doubt that I will NOT be getting a convertible-ANYTHING, anytime soon!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)