Monday, January 27, 2014

SURPRISE!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey everyone!!!
I thought I would let you all know that I have a SURPRISE for you all...DRUM ROLL puuuuuuleeeeeeeze...ITS SINGLES WEEK on my blog!!! I know that I've been promising you all this for like EVERRRRR buuuuuuuut its FINALLY that time!!! So if your single, single in a relationship, come to my blog  or IF your married buuuuuuuuuut know someone that IS SINGLE, please let them know that its time to stop by my blog!!! I am sooooooo EXCITED about this first days blog post!!! I was up SUPERRRR late writing this last night!!! I like to go the lounge at Frys and use their wifi and I got sooooo lost in my writing I forgot about the time!!! All of the sudden I realize that there is NO ONE anywhere around in the store, LIKE ITS EMPTY!!! I look at the clock and see its MIDNIGHT!!!! I pack everything up in my Hello Kitty backpack and book it out of there like Cinderella at a ball...except my prince is my lap top and there are no glass slippers cuz I cant walk in heels...BAHAHAHA...I run to the entrance of Frys and NOOOOOOOOOO its LOCKED!!! Like HELP I'm a prisoner locked in her writing at Frys!!! Actually, as a child, I used to dream about what it would be like to LIVE at the grocery store...its a TOTALGINTY dream...and I thought for a moment there that I was gonna get to see it fulfilled...buuuuuuuuut ALAS I managed to somehow push the unautomated doors open and make my way home!!! Anywayz, please be sure to read this FIRST post, which is posted below, The Devil's Bait!!!
♥Mary Frances :)