Friday, September 1, 2023

Soooooo what your saying IS????

Sooooooo i'm reading a quote from a book the other day, A father says to his son, "Do you know WHY God gave you TWO ears buuuuuut only ONE mouth?" The lil boy says, NO! So that dad explains to him, "God gave you TWO ears but only ONE mouth because we're supposed to listen TWICE as much as we talk!" I'm reading this annnnnnnnd just CRACK up laughing!!! i'm like, okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay soooooooooo basically...
 WHAT your saying is....
ITS OK TO EAVESDROP!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YES, that's exactly the way MY MIND works!!! LOLOLOL!!! If you all think I can talk A LOT, you all would be AMAZED at juuuuuust HOW well my ears work as well!!! This one time we were in Hawaii annnnnnnnd I'm like ALL the waaaaaaaaaaay out like, FAR in the ocean and I hear this lady talking to my sis who is on shore!!! When I got back in I'm all tellin my sis, Oh that was really nice of that lady to want to help you! My sis is like, HOW DID YOU KNOW that's what she was saying to me??? I'm like, I heard her!!! She's like, buuuuuuut YOU were WAAAAAAAAAAY out in the ocean!!!!
 
I'm like, YUuuuuuuuuuupppppers... i'm juuuuust GOOOOOOOOOOOD like that!!! You'd be SHOCKED to find out JUST HOW MUCH you can find out by looking dumb and being and airhead!!! Buuuuuuuuuuuut don't worry people, I listen TWICE as much as I talk...soooooooooo that means that..
 I ONLY REPEAT...
HALF OF WHAT I HEAR!!!
Bahahahahahahahhaahahha!!!! ;))))
♥Mary Frances :)
P.S. I also have a very GOOD memory as well!!! I'm that ANNOYING person that's like, Remember 15 years ago when we were at that one conferance in California and I was wearing and you were wearing and we were sitting in the third row on the right side and THEN we...blah, blah, blah...ANNNNND everyone's like, MARY! STOP REMEMBERING!!!! Yuuuuup, I NEVERRRR forget ANYTHING... unless its my keys, my purse, clocking in and out of work, where I parked my car, to get my oil changed, ...you know...the important stuff!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!