Monday, January 13, 2014

ANOTHERRRR Phone update...

Soooooooooo I've had my cell phone back and working for ONE whole week now annnnnnd...this morning my coffee fell out of the cup holder while I was driving annnnnnnnd YEAH annnnnotherrrr phone BITES the dust!!! I was just sitting there like, SERIOUSLEY??? My husband is going to be soooooooooooo FRUSTRAITED with me!!! He's going to be soooooo mad!!! I'm going to get the lecture about, "being CAREFUL!!!" He's going to be sooooo ANNOYED!!! What it comes down to is... MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO KILL ME!!! Then i'm like, OH WAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIT... I don't have a HUSBAND!!! Lookin on the brighter side of things people, I MAY not have a cell phone...AGAIN...buuuuuuuuut at least MY HUSBAND isn't mad at me!!!! Thank you all annnnnd have a FANTABLUOUS Day!!!
♥Mary Frances
P.S. If you need to get in touch with me, YOU KNOW the routine...
Maryfranceswriting@gmail.com