Friday, December 20, 2013

MY SPECIAL HAIR!!!

Soooooo yesterday at my church I was praise singing...NOW you HAVE to understand that I'm almost ALWAYS laughing at some point during my praise singing!!! Its NOT my fault tho!!! Its cuz people DO THINGS during the service to MAKE ME LAUGH!!!! Like, THEY JUST SMILE at me annnnnd I like LOSE IT!!!
.
Weeeeeelllll I guess at like ONE point I was praise singing, worshipping with my eyes shut and a HUGE smile on my face...soooooo my sis said I looked sooooo, weeeeeeelllll I won't use her EXACT words cuz I don't want to be offensive to anyone, buuuuuuuuuuut she said she turned to MJ and was like,WOW!!! Just look at your aunt, She looks soooooooo SPECIAL!!!!
.
She says, MJ just looks at her and is like, NO MOM...
MARY doesn't look SPECIAL...
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT...
HER HAIR DOES!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That made me laugh REALLY hard!!!! I mean, I tried a NEW hair-do in like 20 minutes and I PERSONALLY thing that altho it needs a little work, it still looked totally ADORKABLE!!! This hair do was stolen from Mary Bafford...I saw her do it like 3 years ago at Bible College and have thought about doing it ever since...it did look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay BETTER when she did it...buuuuuuuuuut I'LL GET THERE!!! :)))
♥Mary Frances :)