Thursday, December 12, 2013

For Your Info...

I thought I should probably let you all know that I cracked the screen on my cell phone on Tuesday!!! YES, it was a for a SELFIE!!! Hee, hee!!!  Sooooooooooo if you text me and I'm not responding its because I can't really read your text...I'm totally NOT ignoring you tho!!! My phones just bringing in the text messages and I'm DYING to read them all...LOL!!! I was actually copy/pasting text messages into a friends text a making her let me read some of them this morning...its kinda hard to respond back when I can't see all the letters on my screen tho!!! sooooo SUPER SORRY!!! Depending on the cost to fix it i'll have it fixed ASAP!!! Its just hard getting around since I don't have a vehicle either...LOL! So IF you really NEED to talk to me just CALL ME otherwise EMAIL ME!!! Maryfranceswriting@gmail.com I have my email open all day...On a side note the lil boy I watch was taking selfies of himself this morning during prayer!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm like, YES!!! I'm changing lives, one selfie at time!!!
♥Mary Frances :)