Thursday, November 21, 2013

Where I want to live...

Thinking about life... So many plans, soooo many dreams... Some come to pass and some seem to slip through my fingers... People come and people go... Buuuuuuut no matter where life may take me, there is a certain place that I always want to live.
.
I want to live my life beneath the cross of Jesus. I want to sit there at his feet, beneath the cross, where he suffered an died for me. I don't want to be above him, behind or beside him...
.
I want to be beneath, where there is a constant flowing of his blood washing over me! Beneath cross, thats where the fountain of his blood goes. I want that continual purification of his blood washing over my heart, causing me to repent when I am wrong. Beneath the cross is in direct line of His blood tricking down! 
.
Beneath the cross, yes that's where I want to live!  It's not a life of glamour, fortune or fame... But there is safety beneath the cross! There is protection beneath the cross. There is love beneath the cross!!! All of my choices, will be made beneath the cross! My life will revolve beneath the cross. This is where I want to stay. My life will be constructed beneath the cross...This is where I choose to live...I'll always stay, living my life in the stream of Jesus blood!!!
.
"One thing have I desired of theLord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lordall the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple." ( psalm 27:4)