Tuesday, November 26, 2013

When MJ gets married!

I looooooove my niece!!! She totally cracks me up! So the other day I'm in the kitchen cooking, baking etc... And she is like, Mary when I get big I want you to teach me how to cook for my husband!
.
I'm like ok sure! She's like yeah, I'll probably learn how to make him stuff like macoroni and cheese... Then she pauses and says, very seriously weeeeeeeelllll....
 Unless I marry a black man...
.
Then I had BETTER learn...
        how to make some...
                    FRIED CHICKEN!!!
Ahahahahahahahaha!!!  I loooooove it!!!
Soooooo white boy that marries MJ JUS get Mac and cheese, black boy gets THE GOOOOOOOD STUFF!!! 
.
Now, I personally, can make some pretty bomb fried chicken, annnnd I'm willing to make it for ANY COLOR that I marry!!! ;)