Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Jesus' Flavor!!!

On the way to driving MJ to school the other day, I asked her if she knew what color Jesus is? She said that she didn't!!! So I told MJ, weeeeeeellll guess what?!?? did you know that Jesus was Carmel? 
.
She's like WHAAAAT???? Really? Jesus is Carmel?shes like, so Jesus isn't black or white? He's Carmel??? I'm like yup! She's all, Like me?!?! I'm like, uh, huh, JUST LIKE YOU GIRRRRL!!! 
She's like WOW!!! I NEVERRRR knew that Jesus is Carmel! My mom NEVERRRR tells me this kind of stuff!!! Then she goes, MY MOM MUST NOT KNOW!!! I'll have to tell her!!!
.
Then she asks if Jesus was Carmel because he was Mexican? I'm like, no, 
he's Carmel because he is Jewish. That's how we know that his skin color was most likely Carmel, because Jewish people are Carmel!!!
.
Then she goes, you know what! IF Jesus was black, he would be CHOCOLATE annnnnd THEN I would eat him!!! She goes annnnnd you know, IF he was white then he would be White CHOCOLATE AND I would eat him to!!! But Jesus IS Carmel, and I LIKE CARMELS TOO!!!
.
I'm like well, WHEN YOU GET THE Holy Ghost, it's kind of like you ate him, cuz now you hav him on the inside of you!!! And trust me, Jesus is the sweetest taste you'll everrrr know, annnnnd there are NO CALORIES EITHER!!! 
.
Soooo come get your Carmel!!! JESUS!!! He's the sweetest name you'll everrrr know!!!